Our 10 Most Recent Jobs
View All Jobs
|Director Research Predictive Analytics, Actuary in CT - Hartford earning OPEN |
|Cyber Security Engineer in TX - San Antonio earning Call for Details |
|Software Developer, DBA, Data Analyst - Perl MySQL skills needed in CT - Norwalk earning Call for Details |
|WEB Developer, Programmer - GWT, GXT, Google Web Tool Kit in TX - Austin earning Open |
|Infographics Designer, Data Visualization in CT - Waterbury OR Remote USA earning OPEN |
|Sales Account Manager, Process Control Software Industrial Automation in TX - Austin OR USA earning OPEN |
|Senior Financial Analyst -ERP in CT - Waterbury earning OPEN |
|Project Director- Primary Research Consumer Focused in CT - Stamford earning Call For Details |
|Market Research Survey Programmer in CT - Waterbury OR Remote earning OPEN |
Within the market research and marketing industries, contingency searches are by far the most popular method of staffing. A contingency search involves an agreement between the hiring company and the recruiting agency. Once in place, the recruiting agency uses its efforts on an "as available" basis to locate qualified individuals for the position.
Unlike the retained search, the recruiter is only paid when a placement occurs. To staff contingency positions, Reeve & Associates:
- Authors a job description based upon a conversation with the hiring manager.
- Posts the job in high profile locations to reach the desired professionals.
- Reviews and screens received resumes.
- Develops and executes searches of resume databases.
- Accesses its network of 60,000+ market research professionals and 50,000+ digital marketing professionals to further locate qualified candidates.
- Calls potential candidates to explain the opportunity and to gauge interest levels.
- Forwards resumes to the hiring manager complete with notes.
- Discusses the candidates with the hiring manager.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews between the candidates and the appropriate people within the hiring organization -- from the first to the last round
- Addresses any concerns from the candidate and hiring manager.
- Acts as the conduit and guides negotiations.
- Works to acquire acceptance from the candidate.
- "Closes the deal" and secures a starting date.
Over the years, Reeve & Associates has placed hundreds of market research and marketing professionals. Our objective is to find the perfect match enabling individuals and organizations to grow.
And our track record demonstrates our ability to meet your demands.
Please review our other staffing services including: retained searches, contractors, and candidate sourcing.
Contact us to share your requirements, and we will locate the perfect professional for your needs.