Available Market Research and Digital Marketing Jobs
Sort jobs by clicking on below or enter a search term to find your job.
Position: RA1634A Click to Play Video
Title: Industrial Automation Software Sales
Location: TX - Austin OR USA
Leading Industrial Automation and Information Solutions Company needs a strong sales lead. The role is responsible for Model Based Control and Optimization / Advanced Process Control software sales. The main responsibility is for the development and execution of sales strategy and activities associated with targeted Software sales campaigns. Daily activities will include collaboration with the sales management team as well as utilizing the resources (technical experts, sales engineers etc). to execute Software sales plans.Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a combined sales pipeline of Process Control software and other Automation Solutions
- Coordinate the sales resources involved in executing identified sales campaigns
- Drive “value based” sales process throughout the sales campaigns
- Coordinate internal Software resources (professional services, project management, executives etc.)
- Prepare and develop customer proposals
- Assist in the development of project scope and ROI analysis
- Lead Generation and follow-up
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Leverage District sales resources for target opportunity identification and access
- Develop and gain Software business plan, within 90 days of position acceptance, which includes:
- Critical success factors in meeting sales goals and executing the business plan; Target accounts that support commercial plans, product/solution launches and sales gaps; Developmental training plans needed to successfully execute programs; Collaborate with Software marketing to produce market analysis and target account identification; Drive marketing campaigns and lead generation activities in the district.
- Serve as the primary liaison between customers, district sales team members and software to ensure efficient and effective communications and information flow from sales and pipeline development activities
- Conduct district product and sales process training
- 8+ years of related experience working in industry and in direct sales of software solutions
- Proven track record of success.
- Experience driving complex value based sales campaigns. Bachelor of Science Engineering, other related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Value based selling skills
- Understanding of complete products/solutions offering
- Proven influence Skills
- Broad industry knowledge
- Relationship building
- Understanding of competitors and general product offering
Back to Top of Page
Position: RA1637 Click to Play Video
Title: Senior Developer PHP
Location: MA - Lexington
- Design, develop and deploy platform code and applications content for the firm's platform
- Work closely with product management to define and refine product requirements
- Lead feature design, estimation and oversee work of junior developers
- Development of platform infrastructure components in support of application content, applications content in the form of meta-data and page templates, data feeds design, implementation, and handling, platform performance optimizations, and development and deployment of dynamic shopping sites, customer portals and other marketing services.
- Ability to discern powers of your colleagues and make best use of the team's skills.
- 5+ years of experience building and deploying medium-large scale web based applications using Tomcat (or similar) and Apache
- Demonstrated experience with the ability to lead and mentor other developers
- Strong experience with PHP and LAMP stack
- Experience with PHP development frameworks such as Symfony, design patterns
- Strong experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- Good diagnostic and debugging techniques
- Product development lifecycle including specification and quality assurance
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Smarty or another PHP template framework
- Understanding of memory and thread management
- Experience with Web Services, SOAP, AJAX, etc.
- Experience with e-commerce applications, shopping search or targeting, ad networks, analytics/reporting/data Warehouse applications, mobile applications, online affiliate marketing, SEO/SEM, and email marketing
Back to Top of Page