Our 10 Most Recent Jobs
View All Jobs
|Director Research Predictive Analytics, Actuary in CT - Hartford earning OPEN |
|Cyber Security Engineer in TX - San Antonio earning Call for Details |
|Software Developer, DBA, Data Analyst - Perl MySQL skills needed in CT - Norwalk earning Call for Details |
|WEB Developer, Programmer - GWT, GXT, Google Web Tool Kit in TX - Austin earning Open |
|Infographics Designer, Data Visualization in CT - Waterbury OR Remote USA earning OPEN |
|Sales Account Manager, Process Control Software Industrial Automation in TX - Austin OR USA earning OPEN |
|Industrial Automation Sales Executive, MES in TX - Austin-US Anywhere earning Call for Details |
|Industrial Automation- Sales Leader in TX - Houston earning OPEN |
2012 Market Research Staffing Outlook
Based upon a survey of more than 500 Market Research Professionals, we are pleased to share the information below regarding compensation levels, positions in demand, and the general condition of the job landscape for Market Research Professionals.
- Across all job titles and experience levels, the annual salary of an MR Professional increased by 1.9% in 2012 to $99,000 with an annual bonus of $18,000 (download the presentation for title-specific compensation).
- Positions in greatest demand in 2012 include: Entry Level Researchers, Project Managers, and Market Research Managers.
- 48% of organizations expect to hire a researcher in 2012 -- down modestly from 51% in 2012.
- On average, only one-third of all surveyed MR professionals believe: their company provides competitive compensation, provides career advancement opportunities, or is the best place to work.
- Only 34% of researchers do not expect a raise in 2012 -- up from 31% in 2011.
We encourage you to download the summary presentation for additional staffing insights.
Feel free to contact us to ask question or to discuss potential career options.